Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

poem

Poetry Response


The connections I made with the poem are when my friends not at school so I'm lonely.

this poem is made with There are four stanzas and 6 lines.


the tone of the poem made me feel happy because he saw dancing daffodils and he wasn't alone.

the poetic devices I found 1 hyperbole. a host of golden daffodils.1 personification. fluttering and dancing in the breeze.1 simile I wandered lonely as a cloud.

what is the meaning of this poem You always will find a friend.

Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
Tittle. I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
Author. William Wordsworth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about