Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Inquiry and arts Reflections

Inquiry and Arts Reflections


Art: I thought our Tapa Art unit was interesting because…we could learn about it more and we got to do it


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our art unit, I would give myself a… 10/10


In our Tapa Art unit, I learned:

1)how they make the tapa

2)they have different meanings

3)how they made the cloth


Inquiry: I thought our Social Science unit about inventions throughout time was interesting because… We got to look at what it looked like in the old days.


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our Inquiry unit, I would give myself a…10/10


In our innovations unit, I learned: the difference

1) what olden day things look like

2)rich kids had it easy

3)rich kids got to go to school


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Brodie.
    Well done for completing this Inquiry and Art unit reflection and sharing it to your blog.
    Maybe next time you could be more specific about the things that you learned.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about